• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Feature request:
Someone pointed out that it would be good if you could turn on a setting to make the timer beep after a specified amount of time. For example, an hour (or increments of 10 minutes) for multi. (But I also think it would be good to allow the user to specify any number of seconds, as it has other uses like forcing yourself to only use 20 seconds for memo or something.)
That sounds like a great feature. I would like to be able to set beeps at 15, 35, 60 seconds (4x4x4 centers, pairing, "done") or 40, 85, 110 (5x5x5 centers, pairing, "done") so I get feedback if I am on-schedule without having to look at the timer

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
How do you import a background? I can't find the right setting.
To get a background image (1) Click the "options" button, (2) Then click on the "Display" button, (3) The 6th option under the "display" section is called "background image" and that will allow you to import a URL image that you want.
Hope this helps.

Riley M

WCA
2017MADD03
I used to be able to change the color scheme of my CsTimer, now the only way to change it is by giving it a hex code that I copied. No box appears where it should under color except for the font color and font style. Does anyone know a solution?Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 10.59.36 PM.png

Riley M

WCA
2017MADD03
Did you check if you have the same issue in different browsers? And what browser is this?
This is Safari on Mac, it worked before in Safari on Mac, but it is currently working on Chrome. I will try clearing history as sometimes this causes problems on Safari. (EDIT) DON'T do this! I lost all sessions and only got my data back because I had a recent export. I would like to keep using Safari, yet if no one else has a better way then I might switch to another browser

Last edited:

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
Update on 22 Sep 2018

1. Now you are able to login by your Google account and export/import your data to/from google server. CSTimer use Google drive service to store your data in your own Google drive space (in a hidden application directory according to Google's policy.) In current implementation, once the data is uploaded succesfully, it won't be deleted forever. I'll try to develop another tool to manage the uploaded data, since Google does not allow people browsing or editing their application directory.
2. MoYu Timer (a newly produced stackmat-like timer) is supported.
3. Add Redi cube scramble in MoYu's notation and scramble algorithm.

Computteren

Hi people.
I am currently using cstimer and I love it. But there's 1 thing that kinda annoys me, which is I have a lot of different sessions, but they're not organied. I have 3x3x3 somewhere the top, and then 4x4x4 somewhere in the middle/bottom of my sessions. So my question is

Any way to move around the sessions in cstimer, so I can organize my sessions?

Thank you for reading :)

3x3x5

The only way to move them around would be download sessions deleting them and re-uploading them in the order you want. I just changed the session names.

Computteren

The only way to move them around would be download sessions deleting them and re-uploading them in the order you want. I just changed the session names.

I may try that :) Getting a backup of all of my sessions, and then I try. Thank you :)

Ryguy3305

How do you rename them? not sure if I am just being dumb, but I don't see an option to...

Billabob

How do you rename them? not sure if I am just being dumb, but I don't see an option to...
You’re not being dumb - it’s quite unintuitive. To rename a session, click the blue “Session” text next to the dropdown menu.

Computteren

And how do I do this?
I clicked the "Upload" arrow on CStimer, clicked export to file, but it exports my entire CStimer.

dsoegijono

No matter what I do I can't seem to get my moyu timer to work.
I'm having the same issue. If it's plugged in, the timer won't even start. Or if I unplug and plug it back in, it would work for a few seconds then stops. csTimer also doesn't seem to recognise it.

asacuber

WCA
2015SANT44
YouTube
Visit Channel
when i use cstimer.net (no https, unsafe version which im still using because all solve data is stored there)it works perfectly. However today this happened:

Attachments

• cstimererror.PNG
    cstimererror.PNG
    51.5 KB · Views: 8