• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello! Let me introduce myself.

Hello! I just joined the forum and I would like to introduce myself. I'm really bad at doing that, but here goes.

My name's Milan and I live in Serbia. I am a lover of film and music. My newer hobbies include Dungeons & Dragons and, of course, cubing. Here's how I got into that.

I saw my friend solve people's 3x3s in like, 2 minutes each. When I saw that, I immediately went out and bought a cube. I got my first ever cube, the YJ GuanLong Plus 3x3 the 4th of May. Since then, I got a 2x2, a Mirror Blocks and, my favorite puzzle so far, a Pyraminx.

My best achievement so far is an 11.71 second Pyraminx solve, which happened yesterday. I plan on getting the MF3RS and learning Roux on it soon. I will also be going to Serbian Open 2018 in October, which is really exciting.

That's basically all you need to know. I hope I have a good time here.

Reactions: pjk

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Hello! I just joined the forum and I would like to introduce myself. I'm really bad at doing that, but here goes.

My name's Milan and I live in Serbia. I am a lover of film and music. My newer hobbies include Dungeons & Dragons and, of course, cubing. Here's how I got into that.

I saw my friend solve people's 3x3s in like, 2 minutes each. When I saw that, I immediately went out and bought a cube. I got my first ever cube, the YJ GuanLong Plus 3x3 the 4th of May. Since then, I got a 2x2, a Mirror Blocks and, my favorite puzzle so far, a Pyraminx.

My best achievement so far is an 11.71 second Pyraminx solve, which happened yesterday. I plan on getting the MF3RS and learning Roux on it soon. I will also be going to Serbian Open 2018 in October, which is really exciting.

That's basically all you need to know. I hope I have a good time here.
Welcome to the forums @Milan Drakulić, it is great to have you here.

What are some of your favorite films? and also, What do you like to listen to?

Welcome to the forums @Milan Drakulić, it is great to have you here.

What are some of your favorite films? and also, What do you like to listen to?

My favorite film of all time is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and my second favorite is Kill Bill (I count Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 as one movie). I usually listen to Gorillaz or stuff by Hans Zimmer. Thank you for asking! :)