• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Back to cube

Nencaran

WCA
2009BONN01
Hi guys !
I've been around for a long time, but I have never introduced myself (or posted much...)

I'm Pauline, from France. I've been cubing since 2004, and I've joined the speedcubing community around 2008.
I haven't competed in a competition since 2013, but I was staffing at Worlds this week-end (hi to all of you who were there!). It was so awesome, I've decided to come back and train a bit for my next competition.

So, see you around!

Hi guys !
I've been around for a long time, but I have never introduced myself (or posted much...)

I'm Pauline, from France. I've been cubing since 2004, and I've joined the speedcubing community around 2008.
I haven't competed in a competition since 2013, but I was staffing at Worlds this week-end (hi to all of you who were there!). It was so awesome, I've decided to come back and train a bit for my next competition.

So, see you around!
Please, no, not a teletubbie in your profile pic

Nencaran

WCA
2009BONN01
Haha, it's a joke about my name actually... It's kinda been my totem since forever.
But I've got to update my profile pic on my WCA page (since it's apparently not possible to be a teletubbies and cube... :D ) and I'll update this one as well.