• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

KCubing (Kansas city cubing group)

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I could take you but i'm leaving on Friday and staying at a hotel. I don't know if my dad would let you tag along

I may have another way. Are you staying Saturday in a hotel? I'd be fine with a pull out couch bed, or even just the floor. I'd need to be back Saturday night though. If you guys are coming home Saturday, and I can tag along that'd be amazing.

Tycubing

WCA
2015SPEC01
I may have another way. Are you staying Saturday in a hotel? I'd be fine with a pull out couch bed, or even just the floor. I'd need to be back Saturday night though. If you guys are coming home Saturday, and I can tag along that'd be amazing.
This works out perfectly! My dad said you can come along. We are heading home right after the comp so we don't have to stay another night at the hotel. PM me your phone number

aybuck37

WCA
2015BUCK03
lol but i just figured out yesterday that when you block build you build a block for both colors. I've never thought of it like that

aybuck37

WCA
2015BUCK03
Is there any plans for kcubing? Hopefully with pyra;)We're making plans for nats. If there is kcubing or a comp closer we won't go to nats. But if there's nowhere with pyra then we might go for like one night. Also I don't have any updates about the venue... Facebook banned my acc for some reason. I'll get back to you when I revive my acc. Also hows marrs looking? Cubecomps isnt updating lol

Tycubing

WCA
2015SPEC01
Is there any plans for kcubing? Hopefully with pyra;)We're making plans for nats. If there is kcubing or a comp closer we won't go to nats. But if there's nowhere with pyra then we might go for like one night. Also I don't have any updates about the venue... Facebook banned my acc for some reason. I'll get back to you when I revive my acc. Also hows marrs looking? Cubecomps isnt updating lol
I am going to have one in late April.

aybuck37

WCA
2015BUCK03
Oh I just read it from before. I'm really excited! Hope it works and if you need any help I could help. Also I got my Facebook back. But now I'm having a problem logging in... I got the moyu magnetic pyra and I've heard alot of mixed reviews. What do you think?

Tycubing

WCA
2015SPEC01
We need to have more of those meetups at Lamar's, or maybe have an actual club like MCC that has monthly meetups.