• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

KCubing (Kansas city cubing group)

Tycubing

WCA
2015SPEC01
You already know what's going on Sarah. I understand the whole School and Work thing, but I can't do Sundays, so it'd have to be on a Friday.
I forgot you were at a church **face-palm:p

Have it Presidents' Day weekend! You won't have school and it won't be on a Sunday.

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I forgot you were at a church **face-palm:p

Have it Presidents' Day weekend! You won't have school and it won't be on a Sunday.

Boi, I is be do am are like exist in the state that is do be home schooled. My schedule is not the problem the majority of the time.

Presidents' Day might work... It's not s traveling holiday so it could work. If I get the ball rolling in planning it now. If I had to bet, probably not this year.

aybuck37

WCA
2015BUCK03
With or without Spectators? We've hit 75 competitiors each time (actually, because of "stuff" we've gone over by a couple 2 or 3 people most times)

With spectators I'd guess 350? That room's supposed to hold 400.
Thanks a lot! Like a lot of people I'm thinking of organizing. I might need more numbers before I send the email

Tycubing

WCA
2015SPEC01
Here are my ideas for a comp in 2017:
Events:
2x2
3x3
6x6
7x7
Skewb
3BLD
Unofficial Kilo(unless it becomes an event)
OH
Feet:p

Date: April 29th, 2017

Venue: Aubry Bend Middle School, Overland Park, KS

I'm open to any changes (besides feet, Garrett;))

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Here are my ideas for a comp in 2017:
Events:
2x2
3x3
6x6
7x7
Skewb
3BLD
Unofficial Kilo(unless it becomes an event)
OH
Feet:p

Date: April 29th, 2017

Venue: Aubry Bend Middle School, Overland Park, KS

I'm open to any changes (besides feet, Garrett;))

I'm down. I'd say lose 6 or 7 and add 4 or 5, but that's just me. How many rounds of each thing? I'd say it's doable if you don't have too many people.