• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I'm the worlds fastest Rubik's Cube solving ___________

Dom

WCA
2016DOMI06
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol I also just realized that Oklahoma isn't exactly known for its lakes or other bodies of water...
Well... *chair-spin*... actually... we are rumoured to have more waterfront space than any other state. (Not sure how accurate that still is.) All our lakes are man-made by damming up rivers. In other words, they kicked out a bunch of Farmers and flooded their farm land so people could go water skiing.

But yeah the US Navy has some communications aircraft squadrons in Oklahoma.

WCA
2013BARK01
Well it's probably a safe bet that you're the fastest Muslim Oklahoman sailor. Find me one faster, I'd be impressed. Heck, drop any of the adjectives- you're probably the fastest Muslim Oklahoman, let alone sailor.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Dom

WCA
2016DOMI06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well it's probably a safe bet that you're the fastest Muslim Oklahoman sailor. Find me one faster, I'd be impressed. Heck, drop any of the adjectives- you're probably the fastest Muslim Oklahoman, let alone sailor.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
Lol. Maybe so. https://www.cubingusa.com/state.php Cubing USA state rankings for Oklahoma doesn't have any Muslim sounding names above me. But then again, my name isn't very Muslim sounding, either. Lol ;)