New Profile Posts

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. campos20
    campos20
    Teach cube, spread the joy.
  2. ECSCuber
    ECSCuber
    I am a relatively new cuber, I have been cubing for around 9 months, I try to compete in every event, but mainly just 2x2-5x5.
  3. Matthew Salas
  4. BirdPuzzles
    BirdPuzzles
    finally sub 5 with L4E on pyra
  5. ECSCubed
    ECSCubed
    Not using this account
  6. PenguinsDontFly
    PenguinsDontFly
    I'm not active on speedsolving anymore, so check out my YouTube channel and Facebook page for more frequent and up-to-date content.
  7. ECSCubed
    ECSCubed
    Learning Roux | Learning 2nd block algs | Learning CMLL | Learning EO and EOLR algs
  8. ECSCubed
    ECSCubed PenguinsDontFly
    Wait, you switched from the Air UM to a weilong?
    1. PenguinsDontFly
      PenguinsDontFly
      No, I use a valk right now. That post is old.
      Aug 13, 2017 at 2:16 PM
    2. ECSCubed
      ECSCubed
      Did you switch from the air UM to the Valk 3 because of the sponsorship? Or do you just prefer the Valk 3?
      Aug 14, 2017 at 12:31 AM
    3. PenguinsDontFly
      PenguinsDontFly
      I went from UM to SM for a bit, but then switched to the Valk 3. I was trying it out after the sponsorship, and noticed that I can get the same times on it, so why not use it. I also ended up breaking all my PBs on the valk.
      Aug 14, 2017 at 2:41 PM
  9. ECSCubed
    ECSCubed Draranor
    Blueberries are magicall for speedsolvers xD
  10. MoyuDayanLover3
    MoyuDayanLover3
    I'm a decent cuber (Sub-17) who loves my little pony, is a pro procrastinator, and has an ambition to become a world famous author. :)
  11. EQcuber (Minang Cuber)
    EQcuber (Minang Cuber)
    I'm the one of most speedcuber from west sumatra indonesia
  12. EQcuber (Minang Cuber)
    EQcuber (Minang Cuber)
    I'm one of most speedcuber west sumatra
  13. ECSCubed
    ECSCubed EntireTV
    EHHh, TIRED, DIVING PRACTICE, LEARNING ALGS UNTIL 3 A.M, NEEEEEEEEDDDDD SLLEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP
  14. ECSCubed
    ECSCubed DGCubes
    Hey DG! Would you ever consider learning a method like Roux or ZZ for fun? I am currently switching to Roux and this question popped into my mind when I was on your page :D
    1. DGCubes
      DGCubes
      Hey! I actually used ZZ for OH for a few months, but I switched back to CFOP recently because I was faster with it. I know how to do Roux, but I don't know any CMLL or LSE algs, so I just do it intuitively or use similar algs I do know.
      Aug 12, 2017 at 3:38 PM
      ECSCubed likes this.
    2. ECSCubed
      ECSCubed
      Oh, that's pretty cool, I'm currently switching from CFOP to Roux for many reasons, I expect it to be a pretty bumpy ride but I think it will be worth it in the long run :)
      Aug 12, 2017 at 4:21 PM
  15. ECSCubed
    ECSCubed
    Switching To Roux | Sub 15 with CFOP | 8.58 Single PB
  16. Diamond Cubing
    Diamond Cubing
    Finally sub-40 on sq-1!
  17. MoyuDayanLover3
    MoyuDayanLover3
    I'm a decent cuber (Sub-17.5) who loves my little pony, is a pro procrastinator, and has an ambition to become a world famous author. :)
  18. Evan Schwartz
    Evan Schwartz
    I am a speed cuber/cube seller/puzzle modder who really enjoys 5x5, 7x7, pyra. I recently bought @one weel 's collection.
  19. Evan Schwartz
    Evan Schwartz
    I am a speed cuber/cube seller/puzzle modder who really enjoys 5x5, 7x7, pyra.
  20. Thivya shree
    Thivya shree pjk
    Hi this is THIVYA here.Help me in solving 3×3cube in one minute