List of web-based software
From Speedsolving.com Wiki
This page contains external links for web-based software, such as timers, applets, or other useful cubing programs.
- AnimCube (Java) - Relatively lightweight and feature-rich 3x3x3 applet.
- Randelshofer's Applets (Java) - Applets for 2x2x2-7x7x7 with many options and variations.
- qqTimer - qqwref's web-based timer. Well developed inspection, averaging, and penatly support. Generates scrambles for a wide range of puzzles.
- gqTimer - qqTimer with a session logging and graphing function using a Google or Yahoo account.
- CSTimer (Old) - Essentially qqTimer, in Chinese.
- cubetimer.com - Online Rubik's Cube timer.
- CubeTimer - Timer with animation. Cannot stop inspection countdown midway through.
- RubeTimer - A timer with statistical graphics, user registration, and multiplayer.
- Cubemania.org - An online timer and competition community. Does not support inspection. Much development.
- Twisttheweb - Live competitive community with chat and averaging. Account required. See Twisttheweb
- ImageCube - (PHP), source provided
- NxNImagecube - (PHP), source provided
- VisualCube - (PHP), supports algorithms, transparency and cube dimensions up to 9x9. Speedsolving Thread
- Wordpress Rubik Plugin - Embed cube diagrams as Java applets or images
Scramblers and Tools
- Official WCA scramblers - All in one zip file
- Just Another Rubik's Cube Solver - Web-based 3x3 solver for common speedcubing sub-steps such as EOLine.
- alg.garron.us - Algorithm animator for cubes up to 7x7 by Lucas Garron.
- Random State Scrambler - Java applet which creates 3x3 scrambles by inverting solutions to randomly generated cubes.
- Algorithm Translator - Tool for inverting, mirroring and rotating algs. Speedsolving Thread
- Algorithm Mirror/Inverse Tool
- Joel's Cubing Tools - Includes an order calculator, scrambler and image generator.
- NxMxL scrambler - Scrambler for odd puzzles
- Gelatinbrain - One of the biggest collections of virtual puzzles, link
- Ryanheise-simulator - Cubesimulator using the keyboard, with averages
- Ryanheise-multiplayer - Multiplayer cubesimulator using keyboard, cubes: 2x2x2-10x10x10
- 3D Cube Simulator - Supports dimensions up to 7x7 as well as other shapes. Mouse controlled.
- jflySim + qqTimer - 2x2x2-NxNxN cubes, Megaminx, Pyraminx and Square-1 simulators integrated with qqTimer
- KOII Live Results System - Grabs and neatly displays data from WCA Workbooks
- WCA Workbook Integrity Checker - Performs various checks on WCA Workbook
- More KOII Competition Software - More tools and services such as competition website hosting