Wolfpack Winter 2018 Competitors

Discussion in 'Official WCA Competitions' started by Paul Landers, Nov 6, 2017.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Anyone out there planning/going to go Wolfpack Winter 2018? This will be my 2nd Competition, and I'll be excited to see everyone there!

2x2: KungFu YueHun
    3x3: Gans Air UM
    4x4: Qiyi WuGue
    Skewb: Moyu Magnetic Skewb
    I don't know if I will be competing in Skewb, as I will be getting a Skewb on Christmas (or earlier (i won a $50 bet (crazy, right?)))

2. greentgoatgal

greentgoatgal Member

Feb 6, 2017
    NC
  3. greentgoatgal

greentgoatgal Member

Feb 6, 2017
    NC
    Oh my word :eek:
    I think that's what, 1-2 hrs away.

4. greentgoatgal

greentgoatgal Member

Feb 6, 2017
    NC
    Excellent lol. Not sure I'll be able to make it though. I'd need to find a driver o_O

5. TheRubiksCombo

TheRubiksCombo Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Wisconsin
    WCA:
    2015MACK06
    YouTube:
    MidwestCuber6
    I would if I had a license and didn't live 750 miles from NC

Paul Landers and greentgoatgal like this.
  6. I'm driving 3 hours :(

Pros: Competition
    Cons: 6 hours in a car :(

7. greentgoatgal

greentgoatgal Member

Feb 6, 2017
    NC
    The car time isn't so bad. I once made a 12 hr round trip to pick up a goat :p

8. o.o What was the purpose of that?

Also, if you come, scope me out. Be cool to meet you.

9. greentgoatgal

greentgoatgal Member

Feb 6, 2017
    NC
    Um, it was a nice goat. Duh.

It was actually supposed to be an 7 hr round trip though. But then it started pouring down rain and the windshield wipers gave out. So we had to get that sorted out.

10. I had to do a 24 round trip (lol estimation, Florida traffic is trash) on SPRING BREAK. IN FLORIDA. AFTER DISNEY WORLD.

11. TipsterTrickster

TipsterTrickster Member

Sep 15, 2017
    WCA:
    2017BRYA06
    I'm probably going. I have a 2:30-3:00 hour drive, but it should not be that bad. What events are you competing in if you are going, I am competing in all of them.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  12. Competing in all as well. I live in Raleigh so this is hype.

13. ducttapecuber

ducttapecuber Premium Member

Jun 24, 2012
    NC
    WCA:
    2014SHIE03
    YouTube:
    TheDuctTapeCuber
    Paul Landers likes this.
  14. 2x2 (in question), 3x3, and 4x4 (in question)

I don't have a 2x2, since it broke, and I average 2 minutes on 4x4. I need a new 4x4, so it'll be REALLY hard to improve before Christmas.

Looked at your singles, and nice first sub-10! Lmao, I'm still waiting for my first sub-20.