1. Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!
    Dismiss Notice

Why wont Kilominx w/others become an event?

Discussion in 'WCA Regulations' started by Nicky Steingraber, Sep 1, 2017.

1. cubeshepherd

cubeshepherd Member

Feb 18, 2018
    WCA:
    2016STEE01
    Hey thanks for correcting me, and I just realized that one of the things I forgot to include was that I was referring back to last year as well where there was only half or around half of the amount of cubers now competing in Kilominx, so my point is some what true if you compare last year to this year.
    And , Yes I know that Kilominx has not been out for to long, so it is really hard to see how popular it is becoming, but there is decent amount of cubers doing Kilominx, and that was my main point that I was trying to get across.
    Sorry for the confusion, and once again thanks for correcting me in my minor error.

h2f likes this.
  2. Mastermind2368

Mastermind2368 Member

Dec 19, 2016
    Home
    WCA:
    2015FOXC01
    YouTube:
    MASTERMIND2368
    The weekly comps is only a small part of this community. Even if more and more people had been doing it, I still don't see it happening much in the communities I normally check.

3. Is there still the spreadsheet of all the unofficial Kilominx comps?

4. cubeshepherd

cubeshepherd Member

Feb 18, 2018
    WCA:
    2016STEE01
    CornerCutter likes this.