• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Torrent

Anyone know where I can get a MF3RS2 from in the U.K.

Also, is there much difference between the MF3RS2 and the MF3RS, because all I can find on eBay is the MF3RS??

Hazel

Premium Member
Anyone know where I can get a MF3RS2 from in the U.K.

Also, is there much difference between the MF3RS2 and the MF3RS, because all I can find on eBay is the MF3RS??
You're better off buying from an established cube store, UKCubestore might be a good choice for you, but they don't currently have the MF3RS2

Sandro Pastor

Hi, I'm new to speedcubing and I want to get a 2x2 cube. I can buy the following:
  • Dayan Zhanchi 50mm
  • Moyu TangPo
  • Moyu LingPo
I was reading online and also checking on YouTube and got mixed opinions about the Dayan. They said it wasn't that great out of the box and needed a lot of tensioning and lubing to get good and don't pop, but I don't have lube and neither do I know how to tension a cube.
The online reviews I saw online said the TangPo was better than the LingPo so I was thinking about buying.
I have a Qiyi Qidi but it locks a fair bit.
Thanks in advance :D

applezfall

WCA
2016NAGR01
Hi, I'm new to speedcubing and I want to get a 2x2 cube. I can buy the following:
  • Dayan Zhanchi 50mm
  • Moyu TangPo
  • Moyu LingPo
I was reading online and also checking on YouTube and got mixed opinions about the Dayan. They said it wasn't that great out of the box and needed a lot of tensioning and lubing to get good and don't pop, but I don't have lube and neither do I know how to tension a cube.
The online reviews I saw online said the TangPo was better than the LingPo so I was thinking about buying.
I have a Qiyi Qidi but it locks a fair bit.
Thanks in advance :D
I would recommend a wuxia m or a xinghen m

The Torrent

Anyone know where I can get a MF3RS2 from in the U.K., ideally stickerless.

Cubister

You might want to check out this unboxing or this (p)review.

Also you might want to consider to open a paypal account and order the cubes directly from china. The MF3RS2 is $5.55, shipping included and MF3RS is only $3.65 on cubezz.

Mellis Ferton

What is the perfect cube to get with my turning style?

1. Smooth cubes are my specialty.
2. I don't like fast, uncontrollable cubes.
3. I like at least 30 degree corner cutting.
4. Very locky cubes are not my favorites.
5. Magnets can be a choice, but not necessary.

Thanks ahead of time! (i can't do much, but I'll like your post?)