TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

Discussion in 'Puzzle Shops' started by a small kitten, Sep 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Underwatercuber

Underwatercuber Member

Feb 8, 2017
    Utah
    WCA:
    2016BAIR01
    They miss lots of emails so phone is probably better. Still don't have O-rings after some emails about them :(

2. Yes, I like SCS because they have a phone number.

3. Thanks for giving that to me! I got everything straightened out.

Tabe likes this.
  4. How do you open the lubicle black strong, I haven't been able to figure it out

5. This is probably rather weird but I cannot seem to figure out how to open the syringe of lubicle black to use it, it has the tip at the top and it seems to be stuck there, immoveable, is this accidentally done by the cubicle or is there some method to opening it like putting an edge back in a cube

6. Sue Doenim

Sue Doenim Member

Nov 9, 2016
    The black thing, not the green one, right? If it's like the normal lubes, I think it should just screw off.

7. That's what I thought but it doesn't seem to

8. ComputerGuy365

ComputerGuy365 Member

Aug 16, 2013
    NYC
    WCA:
    2013ZWER01
    YouTube:
    channel/UCgj6F2hKWEUXYGXoyEPHv-A?
    You pull out the black piece and then insert the tip that comes with it?

9. Thanks but the black piece doesn't seem to budge when I pull on it, is it normally hard to pull off

10. Duncan Bannon

Duncan Bannon Member

Sep 9, 2017
    Here
  11. Hero

Jul 25, 2017
    Rubricle Labs
    Making this clear, the Cubicle Gan 356 Air SM is essentially a lubed SM with different stickers (maybe). The GES nuts, the box, the bag, EVERY component is also contained. It seems weird how you add $3.00 to a different GES, as if it isn't going to be in the package. So, making this clear, EVERY COMPONENT FROM THE ORIGINAL IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE? Right?