TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

Discussion in 'Puzzle Shops' started by a small kitten, Sep 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. JTay

JTay Member

Aug 11, 2013
    The Great State of Texas
    Will I be able to buy a stickerless GTS2 that has been Boron treated? I understand there was some discoloration of the plastic but I still hope to be able to get one!

2. TheChaiCuber

TheChaiCuber Member

Sep 30, 2015
    San Francisco
    WCA:
    2016CHAI03
    hi, I'd like to voice my displeasure in the service. So recently, every time I've ordered from the cubicle it's been a pretty negative experience, but this time was probably at its peak. I ordered a Qiyi M-bag and DNM-37. When I picked up my package it was barely bigger than a 7x7, so from the outside I knew they forgot the M-bag (I did get the DNM-37 though). However, when I opened the package, not only did I not have an M-bag, I got a qiyi MESH bag that comes with the thunderclap. This was something I truly found annoying and I would've felt a little better if they just forgot, considering they work so much (I watch chris tran all the time). If needed, I have before/after opening package pictures, and I've already sent a customer service inquiry about it. Hopefully I won't have to wait a little under a week like last time I went to customer service.