TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

Discussion in 'Puzzle Shops' started by a small kitten, Sep 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Always purchase rush processing. Usually your cube will go out next day. And yeah, USPS around this time of year is garbage

2. Dom

Dom Member

I did this, and it still took a long time. It was when they were doing a big promotion with the Halloween cubes. @4Chan was working night and day to get all those custom orders out and it still took a long time. Those guys don't have enough staff to operate at the massive volume they do. They spread themselves too thin.

The Cubicle has certain products that you just can't get anywhere else, but they're not the fastest. And they don't claim to be the fastest. They claim to have excellent products and yes, they do.

I miss Cubes4Speed. Fastest cubes. Fastest shipping. Best prices.

CornerCutter and EmperorZant like this.
  3. Except for when I ordered during the 2015 black friday sale, I've never had an order take more than 2 or 3 days to ship with standard shipping. I will say that my one order from C4S was faster though.

4. messiahyo_

messiahyo_ Member

Jan 10, 2017
    True. But still, I've had experience like this with another company. They had it given you usps and then didn't get it for a month. Tried another company and worked fine

Damn

Oh ya

I don't want to spend more money,

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
  5. Dom

Dom Member

Just discovered that the Yuexiao dual adjustment kit comes in primary as well. Primary plastic would be a good match for stickerless. Or have you already made your purchase?

6. jaredye

jaredye Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Ithaca, NY
    So do you guys have the new Wuque 4X4? Heard the old batch has high defective rate. Just want to make sure what I'm getting before I make my purchase.

Dom likes this.
  7. Dom

Dom Member

when the Wuque first came out, I noticed that very soon after, the stickerless version appeared to be sold out. The cubicle website said it was backordered. This leads me to believe that any stickerless Wuque you buy today from the cubicle will not be from the first batch.

8. jaredye

jaredye Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Ithaca, NY
    Thanks for the info. I'm indeed interested in the stickerless version. However, it seems the Qiyi official account said that the new batch was first sent on 12/14. I don't know when they get their current inventory so I just want to make sure.

9. messiahyo_

messiahyo_ Member

Jan 10, 2017
    Where do you buy cubes from?

10. Meow

Meow Member

. Well really not just now, usps is always bad

11. EntireTV

EntireTV Member

Aug 13, 2015
    Los Angeles, CA
    WCA:
    2015VUUR01
    YouTube:
    /c/EntireTV
    Yeah lol, I've heard stories. When I visited family there, we sealed our bags with tape so they (a few corrupt people) couldn't get in.

12. messiahyo_

messiahyo_ Member

Jan 10, 2017
    Ikr. Today is the expected delivery date of my YueXiao but I know that'll be delayed and I'll be waiting until next week. I've been waiting for 8 days now. Ordering from SCS next time.

13. Dom

Dom Member

let's see here... you agree that USPS is the problem (not the cubicle), so you conclude that you should take your business to another store that ALSO uses USPS....

AlexMaass, Chree and rubixboyz3 like this.
  14. TheChaiCuber

TheChaiCuber Member

Sep 30, 2015
    San Francisco
    WCA:
    2016CHAI03
    i lol'd pretty hard

Edit: then again, perhaps the USPS service in cali wouldn't have the same issues atm as the services near the cubicle, so idk anymore lol nvm.

AlexMaass and Dom like this.
  15. Silverback

Silverback Member

Nov 21, 2014
    I was about to order yesterday to use the best-cubes-of-2016-discount. But then I realized, that the only discounted item I ordered was the thunderclap. So I decided to wait for a better offer or more new items that I want, like the magnetic clock...

16. Dom

Dom Member

@4Chan I saw that the description of the Cubicle Jacket says it has pockets, but I can't see pockets in the picture. Would you be able to post pictures where I can see what kind of pockets it has and if my Wuque would easily fit in there?
    Thanks in advance!

17. 4Chan

4Chan Premium Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Lumbridge
    YouTube:
    boxxybabee
    Sure! I can try to do that tomorrow if I remember.

However, I can definitely attest that the pockets are large enough for moderne big cubes.

Dom likes this.
  18. UberJay

UberJay Member

Dec 3, 2016
    I placed my order on the 31st December.

This was an order outside of the US but they promised (and I paid for) delivery between 5-10 days.

I contacted them three times and each time was ignored. I sent a final email today and finally got a response.

Delivery can take up to 40 WORKING DAYS.

This is not what was stated especially when they charge you for a courier delivery (not standard post).

Would never order again or recommend.

19. messiahyo_

messiahyo_ Member

Jan 10, 2017
    Sorry about that. They said I would get my package in 3-5 business days and I got it in EIGHT DAYS!

Nam Dank the Tank likes this.
  20. Xtremecubing

Xtremecubing Member

Aug 11, 2015
    Canada
    WCA:
    2015HUGH02
    There's nothing the cubicle can do about USPS.......... they ship the order, once it's shipped it's out of their hands.

Nam Dank the Tank likes this.