• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sa11297

WCA
2011AGAR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
You only need to look at 2 pieces. If you put the one correctly oriented corner in the bottom left position (or the corner and 2 edge block for 3x3) and look at the corner to the right of it you can tell which you have. If the top colour part is pointing towards you, you have sune, if it is on the right, it is anti-sune.

You can also look at any 2 unoriented corners, if they seem to be going in an anti-clockwise direction (to the right) it is anti-sune. If they are going in a clockwise direction (to the left) it is sune.

I meant for cll/ eg1. I need to recognize the permutation.

aaronb

And what reason is that?

I think explaining it with permutation is easiest. Do 1 turn on the cube. You just made 4 "swaps" with the edges. Edge 1 went to Edge 2's position. Edge 2 went to edge 3's position. Edge 3 went to edge 4's position. And edge 4 went to edge 1's position. That makes 4 swaps. So with every turn 4 swaps are made, which means there will always be an even number of swaps. An H-perm is an easy example. You have 2 swaps, the front and back edge are swapped, and the left and right edge are swapped. That's 2 swaps.
But what about a U-perm, doesn't that have 3 swaps? No, Edge one is swapped with edge two, and after being swapped with edge one, edge two is then swapped with edge three. That is 2 swaps. An even number. The same thing can be applied to corners and centers.

Vipervenom9

YouTube
Visit Channel
Getting ready to relube my Zhanchi, should I just pop off an edge and put a drop of lubix on the center piece under where the edge would go, then put it back and solve a couple times, or should I completely disassemble and clean each peice then lube it?

Rpotts

WCA
2010POTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Completely disassemble, split the edges in half, remove all built up gunk. Clean core and where core meets screws, disassemble the core if you want and clean and lube the screw-spring assembly. Reassemble, then spread small amounts of lubix around the pieces and work in.

ZeeK

i have a lubix zhanchi but i also have a dayan zhanchi that i had tried to make it as a lubix but i cant. I followed the video pixel post, but it doesn't work for me. i mean its better but its not as better as my lubix zhanchi and i want it so i can take my homemade with me on my bag because i dont want to risk my lubix zhanchi to be damage by noncubers or bag throws.

so my question is. does anyone know why i cant manage to do this??

Last edited:

mDiPalma

yo i heard that Summer and Winter Variation can be 2 gen.

r there any alg lists that have only R+U for like OH or something?

cuz all the ones i c have like L and F and B and M and D which i hate.

k bye

Status
Not open for further replies.