• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Brony Thread

Are you a Brony?

• Yes

Votes: 92 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 118 33.3%
  • Brony?

Votes: 144 40.7%

• Total voters

BigGreen

WCA
2009MOOR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
thumbsup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

JonnyWhoopes

Premium Member
WCA
2011GRAY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
no... must... resist...dark...side

no srsly though I can see its effects...

Because love, tolerance, and friendship (among many other virtues) are terrible side effects of liking a show with wonderful character development, great storylines, and uplifting morals (not to mention the cutest animals you'll ever see). Heh.

Also, I started reading Fallout: Equestria tonight. I can't stop reading. This sure won't help my sleep schedule. This stuff is good. As much as I dislike Grimdark, it makes for a story that will draw you in.

JonnyWhoopes

Premium Member
WCA
2011GRAY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't understand why you don't like that thing.

I don't understand why you don't tolerate the people who don't like our thing. After all, that's what tolerance really is. Disagreeing (however strongly) with somebody's viewpoint, but respecting the person and simply moving on. Not that a little effort shouldn't be put into conversion, but after refusal, you must simply tolerate them.

VIllp.jpg