• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

St Louis Speedcubers - Are there any?

darthyody

Hey, I'm looking for other speed cubers who live near St. Louis. It seems as though there is nobody that is any good out here. I know there are some cubers that live here but I've yet to find them. I don't think there has ever been a competition here either. Let's get one started people! I did find a rubiks cube club about an hour from st louis but the fastest person there takes like a minute per solve with a PB of 47 seconds. My 12 yr old sister can solve faster than that. I'm not kidding.

Also, is Beginner's Central the correct sub forum to post this in?

Last edited:

kprox1994

WCA
2017PAAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Speedcubing in St. Louis?

Hi, as far as I know there has never been a competition in St. Louis. And there has only ever been one in MO, Kansas City, which is 4 hrs away. That is one of the closest competitions to me. anyway, I was wondering how many active speedcubers were in the St. Louis area. I know a few of them, but I was wondering exactly how many. Because maybe if there were enough people, we could plan a unoffical comp/ meet. I have always wanted to go to a competition but it is too expensive to travel that far.