• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubers on Skype

blakecuber

Skype Cubing, Need Help With Solving

Im only about sub-45 and am looking for help with new algorithms to use. If you can help, I have a cam, please add blakeiscool4 on skype.

babucubes

Skype cubing?

anyone wanna skype cube? I can do weekends or something. comment ur skype and ill ad you.

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
andrewlee0309 or The Sassy Velociraptor. If you want I can add you to one of the group chats. I'm in Aus so good luck finding a convenient time for both of us :)

MUDDKING

Skype Cubing?

Hey! My name is MUDDKING and I was wondering if anyone would like to chat and cube with me over Skype? If so, my Skype name is minecraft29592 (Made the account over 3 years ago, plz don't judge. Thx) I only have one friend in school that knows how to cube and I thought it would be very nice to know more people that have my cubing interest. Feel free to add me on Skype if you want to chat and cube with me! Again, my name is minecraft29592

lucadaboss10

WCA
2015COWD01
Hello! Have you ever wanted to join an active Skype group/community full of cubers?! Well you're in luck! Add me on Skype (my username is lucadaboss10) and I would add you to a Cubing group! Community currently has over 100 members.