Slow N Steady Spring 2017

Discussion in 'Official WCA Competitions' started by RandomDude, Mar 21, 2017.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. RandomDude

RandomDude Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Maryland
    WCA:
    2012SZEL01
    YouTube:
    JustSomeRandomDude
    WACWCA and Charles Jerome like this.
  2. Charles Jerome

Charles Jerome Member

Aug 7, 2016
    In my room.
    WCA:
    2016JERO01
    Mains and Goals:

3x3:
    Sub-13 average and Sub-11 Single *Make second round* // Main: Weilong GTS or Gans Air UM
    4x4: Sub-55 average and Sub-50 Single // Main: Wuque
    5x5: Make cutoff and get any average as long if it is not above 2:15 to qualify for nationals // Main: Weichuang GTS
    3x3 OH: Sub-24 Average and Sub-20 Single // Main: Weilong GTS or Cubicle Valk 3
    Megaminx: Sub-1:40 average and Sub-1:35 single // Main: X-Man Galaxy (Sculpted
    Square-1: Sub-22 average and Sub-17 single *Make finals* // Main: Cubicle Qiyi Square-1

Can't wait for this comp, this is my 3rd SNS comp I have been too!
    I also have VA Open Spring in the same weekend as this comp.

3. DELToS

DELToS Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Probably on my laptop
  4. RandomDude

RandomDude Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Maryland
    WCA:
    2012SZEL01
    YouTube:
    JustSomeRandomDude