• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Shivam Bansal - MBLD 48/48 in 59:48

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Congrats Shivam , this is the best n/n score officially after the 41/41 by Maskow.
Congrats on becoming Platinum WCA member.

I remember the first time 3 years back where you did 17 cubes MBLD using safe memo-ing , and standard old pochmann corners. You have improved at the rate of 10cubes/year, from 17 to 25 points, to 38 points (AsR) to 48 points now (WR).

Now , start learning cool edge comms algs, and parity , so that you can continue improving.

All the best, and blessings!
You have already pushed the benchmark of human potential through calmness , hardwork and dedication. Keep going!

MattP98

WCA
2016PRES04
Could hardly believe it when I saw the result this morning. Huge congratulations Shivam, you've deserved a result like this for a very long time! =)

WCA
2011BANS02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Biggest Cubing accomplishment for me! :D couldn't have had a better attempt :D
PB3 in comp :)

Wow Wow Wow!!!!!

Congrats, Shivam! I've believed for a long time that you would eventually do something like this!

So nice that it's a perfect solve!

Thank you very much :)

Wow! This one makes me really happy. So glad to see you smash the record. Very well deserved after so much effort and dedication. Congratulations Shivam!
Thanks a lot :D
SMASHED

YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIII

:D

Congrats Shivam , this is the best n/n score officially after the 41/41 by Maskow.
Congrats on becoming Platinum WCA member.

I remember the first time 3 years back where you did 17 cubes MBLD using safe memo-ing , and standard old pochmann corners. You have improved at the rate of 10cubes/year, from 17 to 25 points, to 38 points (AsR) to 48 points now (WR).

Now , start learning cool edge comms algs, and parity , so that you can continue improving.

All the best, and blessings!
You have already pushed the benchmark of human potential through calmness , hardwork and dedication. Keep going!

Thank you so much Abhijeet Bhaiya :D glad you have always supported me :D

More than impressive..
You've deserved this for so long. Congratulations!
Congrats, Shivam! It's been so impressive seeing your progress over the years. This is a truly outstanding result... N/N attempts always amaze me. :)
Thanks a lot Daniel :D I really appreciate it :)
Congratulations Shivam!! This mbld attempt is more than imppresive.
Thanks a lot :D
Huge congrats @the super cuber! I knew you would get it soon!:) 48/48 is amazing!
Thank you so much :)
Very nicely done @the super cuber. That is really impressive and I am glad that you have finally gotten the WR, especially with a n/n attempt. Well done once again!
Thank you very much :)
Could hardly believe it when I saw the result this morning. Huge congratulations Shivam, you've deserved a result like this for a very long time! =)
thank you for the kind words :D
Wow, super close to 1 hour also. So glad that you fit in the last cube with barely ten seconds to spare!
:D
Huge congrats.
I was pretty much expecting this after watching all his recent progress on YouTube.
nice job!! so many wrs lately

Last edited by a moderator: