• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Shengshou 4x4 and 5x5 mods?

SpeedCuberMod

the 5x5 mods above are from me, and so i can say, that the cube is just AWESOME! i'm sub 1:40 with this thing right now :D

Hey felix,I modded mine and my opinion is i didnt modded it enough.I did all mods that are on your video.Do you have any advice?? Should I remod it or something? or just well broke it in.Its lobed and everything

SenileGenXer

I did the Konsta + Florian mod plus what mitch1234 linked to at the beginning of this thread. It was on a SS v3. I was careful. Then I went back a second time and did a little more. I also modded the core a little. Where it has those awful hooks to control the hidden middle layer I gave them more than the bevel they had. That just was not round. I filed about 1mm off the ends of the core so I could tighten it a little more if I need to. No new springs.

I love this mod.

Last edited: