• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Share your color schemes/themes for any customizable timer

Vilknir

I'm not sure if this belongs here but it seems like the best place. I thought it would be cool to see how different people set up their timers. So yeah post your setup for cstimer, qqtimer, or whatever you use. Here's my cstimer setup (ignore how slow I am)cstimer.png

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
Well, for cstimer, you are able to share your colour scheme by: option -> color -> select color theme -> export...
Then, you will get a string like: #f00#efc#fdd#fbb#00f#ff0#000
If you wanna import a color scheme from others (or saved by yourself), just select "import..." and input the string above.
In this way, others can easily use your color scheme without manually adjusting colors according to your screenshot.

Fear

Screenshot_2017_02_16_at_11_26_25_AM.png

I just went with default black color scheme on cstimer, adusted it with some minor tweaks in font size, and pulled up 2 tools. Also a cool 5x5 image.

Fear

I get that, but It doesn't take that much time to customize it, and I like to have it "special". Also, after a while, default gets boring imo, and it takes like 5 mins to change it. To be honest, I'd probably not spend that time cubing anyway.

Cvaughn55

WCA
2018VAUG03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Keeping things nice and simple with a offwhite background and blue accent. I used to have a all blue type design, but that was casting a bad color onto the cube interfering with my solves. Also haven't used cstimer in ages cause of plus timer on my android

upload_2018-5-23_9-11-33.png