Selling Magnetic Dayan Zhanchi

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by LyrikTech, Jul 4, 2015.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. LyrikTech

LyrikTech Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Washington State USA
    WCA:
    2015DAVI03
    YouTube:
    The Spherical Cuber
    Hey guys, So I'm selling a magnetic Dayan Zhanchi 3x3 that has 8 Neodymium magnets put into the corners so it will stick to most surfaces as strong or stronger than a refrigerator It has been lubed with cubicle weight 3 and maru lube also. I started the auction at $15 US Only. Here's the link to the auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/281740344610

2. LyrikTech

LyrikTech Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Washington State USA
    WCA:
    2015DAVI03
    YouTube:
    The Spherical Cuber
    I watched RedKB's tutorial on making a 3x3 baby rattle by putting things into corner pieces a a few weeks later I found a few magnets and decided to try it and It turned out pretty cool, I didn't really need the zhanchi anymore though so I thought some collector might want it just to have a magnetic cube.

3. Cuberrism

Cuberrism Member

Jan 10, 2017
    This guy.... This guy is the pioneer of magnetic cubes!!!

4. DGCubes

DGCubes Member

Feb 14, 2014
    Over there
    WCA:
    2013GOOD01
    YouTube:
    DGCubes
    what the heck

That's super cool.

5. Loiloiloi

Loiloiloi Member