Sculpted/Convex Galaxy Megaminx

Discussion in 'Puzzle Building, Modding, & Designing' started by Dom, Jan 13, 2018.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Dom

Dom Member

Here's a simple mod I did to my XMD Galaxy Megaminx. The centers and corners have sculpted tiles, and the edges have convex tiles. It makes it really easy to manipulate and do turns.

I'll bring it to Northern Neck Winter 2018. If anyone is going to that, I'll let y'all try it out.

What do y'all think?

20180112_155211.jpg

The Pocket Cuber likes this.
  2. TipsterTrickster

TipsterTrickster Member

Sep 15, 2017
    WCA:
    2017BRYA06
    Are you going to wolfpack winter or slow n steady?

3. The Pocket Cuber

The Pocket Cuber Member

Dec 26, 2017
  4. Dom

Dom Member

I'm thinking about it.