• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's 4x4 New *Hizzard*

Ukushaqeka

So I was recently given a Rubik's 4x4 New and played with it for awhile. I wanted to break it in a little bit to get it to turn smoother, and of course see how it worked in comparison to the normal one. Well during the assembly I ran into a little hizzard. I was unable to fit the last centre tile into place no matter what I try, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
I think you need to place the center pieces before you put the last edge piece in. The Rubik's brand 4x4 is very difficult to assemble.

Ukushaqeka

I went ahead and tried that. I was unable to get the flap off to the side to fit underneath the corner piece once it was fit between the two core pieces.