Racing You can do the cube. Your help wanted.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Mastermind2368, Mar 19, 2017 at 4:59 PM.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Mastermind2368

Mastermind2368 Member

Dec 19, 2016
    Home
    WCA:
    2015FOXC01
    YouTube:
    MASTERMIND2368
    So I had this idea for a challenge.

You know those team events by, "You Can Do The Cube" orginized by some people who avg 1 min? Well I was thinking that people on the fourm here could help me make a team of eight people to cream the other teams. Incase you don't know, the way it works is their are two teams of eight people (mabye more teams) who solve 25 cubes. When I just started cubing, I went to one of those comps and the best time anyone got was aprox 4 mins. Unfortunantly, you need to use Rubik's brand cubes. But think, if everyone who joins is around 20 on a decant cube and mabye 1,2 people around 15>, we could get sub 1 times. If people want to do this, I will try to find a comp we can go to around where we live.