• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Race An AI Cuber?

Riley M

WCA
2017MADD03
So I had this idea a while back because sometimes solve after solve gets a little boring when there aren't many competitions near you. So i searched but couldn't find a timer that you put in your average speed, or a range (ie. 00:10-00:20) and then the program would pick a random number in between the range, or around your average and count up to it (like a standard cubing timer) and you would have to race it. Everything except for the 'AI' would be the same as a normal timer website (space to start/stop, generates scarmbles, etc.)If anyone knows about anything like this, please reply. Otherwise, I tried coding it myself but that was no good, so if any programmers are up to the challenge feel free to try and leave a link for the download!

Last edited: