QIYI THUNDERCLAP V1

Discussion in 'Puzzle Reviews' started by melina, Nov 14, 2017 at 2:11 AM.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. melina

melina Member

Tuesday
    Just ordered from thecubicle.us, I am a begging refund cyber and I was wondering if you think it’s worth it

2. xyzzy

xyzzy Member

Dec 24, 2015
    If you're going to post from a phone, please either make sure autocorrect doesn't mangle your words or disable autocorrect altogether.

Thunderclap v1 is allegedly pretty good. (I've tried it, but preferred the Valk over that, so that's what I bought instead. However, the Valk is also around twice as expensive, and it doesn't make sense to sink a lot of money into a hobby you just got into.)

DGCubes likes this.
  3. melina

melina Member

Tuesday
    Hahaha I had no idea what I wrote sorry I think I meant I’m a begginer speed cuber

4. DGCubes

DGCubes Member

Feb 14, 2014
    Over there
    WCA:
    2013GOOD01
    YouTube:
    DGCubes
    Yeah, the Thunderclap V1 is pretty good, from what I've heard, although it is a bit outdated. For a beginner cuber though, any cube will work fine. I know some fast people used to use it as their main back in ~2015 (Chris Olson comes to mind), so you definitely can be fast with it. :)