• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Pyraminx Discussion

CaptainCube

im new to pyraminx and most of the youtube tutorials and other stuff say that with keyhole you should have time atleast below 10 seconds but im falling in the twenties and thirties so i need some help

FireCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
im new to pyraminx and most of the youtube tutorials and other stuff say that with keyhole you should have time atleast below 10 seconds but im falling in the twenties and thirties so i need some help

I am learning the pyraminx too and I don't use the keyhole method. I use the LBL method. That one is the best to start and just keep doing that method until you average 6 to 8 sec. I started learning a few days ago and now my average is 20 sec. and I am still getting faster.

I hope this helped you! :)

David Jiang

So I'm not sure if this question has already been asked, but I just wanted to ask if anyone had any tips on how I could solve the tips more effectively. I started learning intuitive L4E and I started doing it without edges to make my edge and blockbuilding more effective. And I got my average down to 5ish seconds, but now that I have added edges my average has shot up to 11 seconds. any tips?

Hi I really wanted to know this and I am sorry since I am beginner and just got a pyraminx today but I use the LBL method and there are two algs that I always mess no matter the correct algorithm I out in. It is the left weird and right weird alg. Please someone help me from which angle should I do this alg. Thanks

aybuck37

WCA
2015BUCK03
Hi I really wanted to know this and I am sorry since I am beginner and just got a pyraminx today but I use the LBL method and there are two algs that I always mess no matter the correct algorithm I out in. It is the left weird and right weird alg. Please someone help me from which angle should I do this alg. Thanks
I think I know what you're talking about. Once the bottom side is all solved. You could get this case:
alg1-07.png
Solve with this: L U R U' R' L'

or.....

alg1-11.png
Solve with this: R' U' L' U L R
For these you would hold green in front

I need help....I know keyhole and I can almost 1 look up to step 3 (fill the keyhole), but I still average 10! I have a bad pyra and I have the bell on the way. I just can`t get faster, and I need help!