• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Puzzle One, a 2D permutation puzzle sandbox

Portponky

A few years ago, I made a 2D permutation game. I've updated it recently and put it on Steam Greenlight. A Steam version could have some nice additional features, such as global/friends leaderboards and workshop integration. I aim to sell it for a budget price.

hexagon.png

Choose a puzzle, scramble it and use the handles to rotate the marbles until it's solved. Come up with algorithms and moves to help, just like in the 3D puzzles. The game tracks time and provides averages, best and worst times, and it can add DNFs. It can also track fewest moves.

With your help, it can be greenlit and made available on Steam in early 2017. Vote now! Or don't, it's up to you. But it would be nice to see some twisty puzzle stuff on Steam.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts, as well as suggestions for features. I value the input of people here because this game is made for people like you. Thanks for reading.