Problems logging in on desktop

Discussion in 'Help, support & suggestions' started by TDM, Mar 28, 2017.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. TDM

TDM Member

Mar 7, 2013
    UK
    WCA:
    2013MEND03
    YouTube:
    TDM028
    I keep getting logged out of everything on my laptop every now and then (don't know why), but for some reason, on SpeedSolving only, it won't let me log in until I've cleared my cookies. There's no message explaining why I can't log in - it just takes me back to the front Forum page where I was before.

Any idea why this might be?

E: Forgot about this, but it seems to have stopped now. Didn't notice when it stopped happening though

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017