• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Prisma Puzzle Timer Requests

What should be added/changed to PPT?

• Make more past times visible in the bottom left

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Easier input of times

Votes: 64 42.1%
  • Relay scrambler

Votes: 64 42.1%
  • QJ Timer support

Votes: 74 48.7%
  • Better Square-1 scrample generator

Votes: 40 26.3%
  • Support for other timers

Votes: 56 36.8%

• Total voters

Musicalboy2

WCA
2012CHOW03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Something that was mentioned in the old thread (but not in this one, it seems, after scanning through)...
If too many categories are added, the dropdown goes offscreen, and the newest added categories can't be viewed (they can be accessed by using arrow keys + enter, but this is a nuisance). Can something be implemented so that either the category dropdown can scroll, or so that there can be another way to access categories (maybe category manager could do more than it currently does)? Perhaps even a way to organize categories (i.e. be able to create sections, like "official events", "relays", etc.)?

Parity Case

Yup, I'll be working on it.

There should be two beeps right now at 8 secs and 12 secs. It works on my computer.

My bad - I thought I had the latest version, but I must not have had it, as the one I just downloaded looks way more advanced! Nice job!

It does beep for me now, but at 8 and 3 seconds. That's super, thank you.

Methuselah96

WCA
2012BIER01
F2L Trainer. :) Also do you know when all these features will be ready? I'm very excited.

Sorry to disappoint you but you'll probably have to wait a couple months. I have exams from now until next week and then I'm a counselor at a camp until at least mid-July, if not later.

mustardboy

Thanks for all the work on this Methuselah!

Do you have a version which is compatible with Stackmat Pro?

lorki3

WCA
2009ENGE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey man,
I love your timer.

Do you know how sometimes there is this tendency to look at the time when you're solving?
Do you think you could add a feature to hide the time while solving? I'd love this. : D

Cheers

Methuselah96

WCA
2012BIER01
I think that there needs to be an option to hide the time while running.

Btw, if I install a newer version, my times keep or do I have to export them? If so, how?

The puzzletimer.h2 stores all your times and settings, so just transfer that file.