• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Prisma Puzzle Timer Requests

What should be added/changed to PPT?

• Make more past times visible in the bottom left

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Easier input of times

Votes: 64 42.1%
  • Relay scrambler

Votes: 64 42.1%
  • QJ Timer support

Votes: 74 48.7%
  • Better Square-1 scrample generator

Votes: 40 26.3%
  • Support for other timers

Votes: 56 36.8%

• Total voters

Bhargav777

OH friendly please
WCA
2011NARA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, that's not gonna happen anytime soon (unless there's an easy way to do this that I don't know about). But thanks for the suggestion, I also thought of that.

What exactly do you mean by session average. The statistics on the main screen are about your current session. I am planning on adding saveable sessions soon, which then you would be able to go back and look at previous sessions.

It only shows ao5 and ao12 right? How about ao50 and ao100?

suushiemaniac

WCA
2012BILL01
I'd like a feature where you hit the spacebar at BLD events and it records your memo time without stopping the entire timer; and maybe another feature where you can stop the timer using spacebar when your input is set to Stackmat but you've exceeded 10 minutes

Methuselah96

WCA
2012BIER01
I'd like a feature where you hit the spacebar at BLD events and it records your memo time without stopping the entire timer; and maybe another feature where you can stop the timer using spacebar when your input is set to Stackmat but you've exceeded 10 minutes

Yup, thought of the first one. I never thought about the second one. Thanks for bringing that up!

MarcelP

WCA
2012POOT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Maybe a setting in which every keystroke stops the timer once its started so I don't break my laptop one day while trying to stop the timer ;)

I would like to start with CTRL keys (since it is just like a stackmat timer), but I want to stop with any key. Finding the two CTRL keys takes too much time for me after doing a solve :)

TRT

Hi there... i am still having issues with connecting my pro timer to the puzzle timer.. i have tried it on 2 laptops 1 windows vista and the other windows 8... once i select the timer trigger to be stackmat i get a error saying that it cannot select the stackmat timer and that i have to use spacebar... regardless of whether i have or have not plugged in the timer...hope to hear from you soon for a fix thanks

sparkyman215

Hello, do you think you could make it where you could put notes in particular solves? Like special things you did... If it was an easy solve (skipped a step), etc. Thanks :)

Methuselah96

WCA
2012BIER01
Obviously I haven't had time to work on this lately, but trust me when I say this is high on my priority list (but I still don't have time for it for probably a month or two.

Maybe a setting in which every keystroke stops the timer once its started so I don't break my laptop one day while trying to stop the timer ;)

I would like to start with CTRL keys (since it is just like a stackmat timer), but I want to stop with any key. Finding the two CTRL keys takes too much time for me after doing a solve :)
Yes, I'll add both of these features.

A weekly competition edition. More info when I get on a pc.
I know what you're getting at, but not anytime soon.

Maybe add some ZZ support? (EOline sol, etc.)
Maybe, eventually.

Could you change the skewb scrambler to be the same as the official one?
Definitely.

Hi there... i am still having issues with connecting my pro timer to the puzzle timer.. i have tried it on 2 laptops 1 windows vista and the other windows 8... once i select the timer trigger to be stackmat i get a error saying that it cannot select the stackmat timer and that i have to use spacebar... regardless of whether i have or have not plugged in the timer...hope to hear from you soon for a fix thanks
I've know I have promised stackmat compatibility soon, but sorry you're just gonna have to wait a little.

This is a good timer thanks Prisma.
Yeah, thanks Walter.

Hello, do you think you could make it where you could put notes in particular solves? Like special things you did... If it was an easy solve (skipped a step), etc. Thanks :)
You mean like tags (kinda). Yeah, sure.

sk8erman41

WCA
2015BURK01
I'd like to have the option of multiple sessions like in CSTimer. Sometimes I'd like to do some 3x3 then switch to 4x4 and come back to the 3x3 session and keep going

Parity Case

I like the graph update that you did - much better, thanks!

Feature suggestion:
For the 15 seconds of inspection, it would be great if there were an option to have a beep at say 5, 10 and 15 seconds. I don't look at the screen during the inspection, so I occasionally get DNFs (and don't realise until I've completed the solve, and suspect that I frequently waste valuable inspection time by starting the timer way before I need to. A few beeps would assist with pacing while inspecting and help with thinking about one's use of time after the solve.
Cheers.

Methuselah96

WCA
2012BIER01
I'd like to have the option of multiple sessions like in CSTimer. Sometimes I'd like to do some 3x3 then switch to 4x4 and come back to the 3x3 session and keep going
Yup, I'll be working on it.
Plzzz a typing option to add times!!! (Like stalmatting without having that wier going into the PC)
Already done.
I like the graph update that you did - much better, thanks!

Feature suggestion:
For the 15 seconds of inspection, it would be great if there were an option to have a beep at say 5, 10 and 15 seconds. I don't look at the screen during the inspection, so I occasionally get DNFs (and don't realise until I've completed the solve, and suspect that I frequently waste valuable inspection time by starting the timer way before I need to. A few beeps would assist with pacing while inspecting and help with thinking about one's use of time after the solve.
Cheers.
There should be two beeps right now at 8 secs and 12 secs. It works on my computer.