• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Playing the piano

AwesomeARC

WCA
2017ROYC01
I don't know if there are any specific (standard) 'levels'. My piano is (mostly) self-taught, and the one who introduced me to this wonderful instrument was my father. I started when I was around 4-5 years of age, and I have been playing for around 10-11 years. So, if you'd ask me, I'd say that I'm quite an experienced player, if not an expert one.

Cubed Cuber

Few years.
My dad was a piano teacher, so I basically just get free piano classes. :)
At first, I was just learning some scales and then I started learning level 7 songs.
I pretty much just skipped from level 1 to level 7. :)

RonM

Violin and Piano often go great together is what I meant, my apologies for the confusion. Actually, learning the piano is how I learned music theory. Out of curiosity, what's your favorite piano piece?