One-Answer Other Question Thread

Discussion in 'One-Answer Question Forum' started by pjk, Nov 11, 2014.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Sue Doenim

Sue Doenim Member

Nov 9, 2016
    It stands for sub-optimal, meaning it takes more moves than the most efficient way to solve the case, so it may be longer, but with better ergonomics.

Brest and McubeS like this.
  2. McubeS

McubeS Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Oh, that makes sense.

Thanks!

3. How could I describe my turning style?

I prefer looser cubes. All my mains are loosened from stock tensions and I have the purple ges nuts on my Air. I don't lock up at all but do need moderately good corner cutting once in a while.

4. Do you want cube recommendations or...?

5. I want to know how to describe my turning style. I've been searching the internet for about an hour. I'm pretty happy with most of my current mains.

6. It's going to be hard for anyone else to describe it without being able to see it in a video or something.

7. Purple air or the green AoLong are what my turning style is like usually during solves. The others were cubes I wasn't very used to

8. Here, I made a slow motion video for you.

9. Reasonably standard but it appears slighto jerk and catchy though the transition between moves is fairly good.