• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Gold Cuber

WCA
2017SIMC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What is this? I can only find it on ebay and it does not name it.
Fun-Creative-Spherical-Magic-Cube-Speed-Rainbow-font-b-Ball-b-font-Football-font-b-Puzzles.jpg

GSahu

WCA
2017SAHU02
I bought a YJ Guansu today to start out with 4x4, but its too tight and all my efforts to take a piece out had been failed. is there any way to pop it out easily without damaging my fingers :p i just wanna loosen it a bit
i have a competition next month so...

WCA
2014VETS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why do some stickerless Dayan ZhanChis have black instead of white?

I have a mini stickerless ZhanChi with white, but I've seen many online that have black. Is it that the 57 mm ones have black? Or maybe the ones that have black are older and then Dayan switched to white? What's the deal?

rebucato314

WCA
2015SHUN02
WuQue M: Stock or Cubicle?

I recently tried a custom WuQue M in competition and got comp PBs with it, so I wanted to buy one. I thought that only the Cubicle made this, but it turns out that QiYi made a stock version too, so now I can't decide which to buy.

I prefer Moyu shades over QiYi shades, and I don't like setting up cubes (especially taking 4x4s apart). However, I don't practice 4x4 too much (1 average of 5 per day) and the stock version is $15 cheaper.

So... which one should I get?

AlphaSheep

WCA
2014GRAY03
Why do some stickerless Dayan ZhanChis have black instead of white?

I have a mini stickerless ZhanChi with white, but I've seen many online that have black. Is it that the 57 mm ones have black? Or maybe the ones that have black are older and then Dayan switched to white? What's the deal?
The 57 mm ones had white as well. I don't think I've seen one with black. Can you show a link? I know a few people used pieces from a black stickered cube with the stickers removed to replace white with a black side.

xyzzy

So... which one should I get?

Getting a custom cube from The Cubicle or SpeedCubeShop would indeed be more expensive, but you get a six-month warranty out of that in case there's something wrong with the cube, and it also saves you the time/effort of restickering the cube.

WCA
2014VETS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The 57 mm ones had white as well. I don't think I've seen one with black. Can you show a link? I know a few people used pieces from a black stickered cube with the stickers removed to replace white with a black side.
Here's the one I bought from amazon as well as a link to Dayan's website:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DC5I3C2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
http://dayancube.com/node/141

The one I bought was 57 mm and the Dayan link shows a 50 mm puzzle, so I am assuming these cubes exist in all of the Dayan ZhanChi sizes.

AndrewKimmey

WCA
2017KIMM02
I've been wanting to magnetize my Air for awhile now, and just recently I got to try out some commercially magnetized cubes at a comp, and they are AWESOME. I tried an Air UM and a GTS2M, and to me the magnets in the GTS2M felt a little stronger than the UM, and I preferred that stronger snappy feeling. Can anybody tell me what magnets are in either of those puzzles so I can get magnets that are slightly stronger than what come in the Air UM?