[NR] 3BLD French NRs - 24.12/27.64

Discussion in 'WR/CR/NR solves' started by Jugurtha, Nov 6, 2017.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Sooo happy to have finally achieved good times officially, at least closer to my global average at home :)
    Done in the first round of UK championship last WE!
    Gopro footage and reconstructions are available (see in the description).

Also pulled out a (too) safe last solve in finals, missing first place due to some pauses.

2. G2013

G2013 Member

Jul 8, 2014
    In the underground
    WCA:
    2013DIPI01
    Well done! If you increase your TPS you could get considerably faster!

3. Thanks man! Definitely, I'm aware of that for quite a long time, it's already much better than several months ago! My biggest issue at the moment is that I still have crappy algs for some comms (both edges and corners) that I need to improve.
    My average TPS on these solves was respectively 5.8, 4.5 and 5.1, mostly because of these ugly comms, and for my 24 I had a 16-move corner comm that I took at least 3 seconds to execute. Also if I had started with a different sticker (and therefore new corner cycle, my buffer was already solved on the scrambled cube) it would have given me a pure RUD corner execution that would have been sub3, so a 21s solve overall.
    Another mistake that I won't reproduce :)

G2013 likes this.
  4. greentgoatgal

greentgoatgal Member

Feb 6, 2017
    NC
  5. Meneghetti

Meneghetti Premium Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    WCA:
    2012MENE01
    YouTube:
    diegobme
    Great single and mean, Arthur! Congrats!