New Cube TImer - CubeTimer.io

Discussion in 'Software Area' started by bagwaa, Apr 21, 2017.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. bagwaa

bagwaa Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone is interested or not, but I recently created my own cube timer, it's quite early in development and I have a tonne of features to implement, I am adding new stuff daily at the moment.

The main idea is to have a login so that you can keep all the times you want, you can then look through certain statistics and graphs on the site. Also comes with a few extra nice things like audible alerts when you beat your Ao5 and when the timer starts etc.

Take a look, let me know what you think.

http://cubetimer.io
    cubetimer1.png cubetimer2.png

2. Megard Thierry

Megard Thierry Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Great ,
    Audible alert on 8 seconds too ?
    Where can we test it ? http://cubertimer.io is not open

3. IamSpeedcubing

IamSpeedcubing Member

Mar 8, 2016
    Quite cool.

I'd love for there to be a 2D drawing of the scramble to make knowing about a misscramble easy. And I'd love for there to be lots of subsets / divisions of subsets options, eg. 'OLL-Dot cases', as there is no real trainer for subsets out there.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
    bagwaa likes this.
  4. bagwaa

bagwaa Member

Mar 20, 2017