• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Multiplayer 15 puzzle sim

Richy

WCA
2014SALV02
Do you know why I can't open the program? I downloaded the program a long time ago and I played a lot of times but one day it stopped working. I have been playing with my laptop but I want to be able to play with my computer.
When I open the program it says that there is an error when starting the application because MSVCP100.dll wasn't found. It also says that the reinstallation of the application can solve the problem but I have tried it many times and it doesn't work.
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? How can I solve the problem?

WCA
2009WHIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you know why I can't open the program? I downloaded the program a long time ago and I played a lot of times but one day it stopped working. I have been playing with my laptop but I want to be able to play with my computer.
When I open the program it says that there is an error when starting the application because MSVCP100.dll wasn't found. It also says that the reinstallation of the application can solve the problem but I have tried it many times and it doesn't work.
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? How can I solve the problem?

download this, extract it and put it in the folder with all the other stuff. you might need this one too

Richy

WCA
2014SALV02
The first link says that it has expired :(. I have downloaded the second one...

Edit: Ok I have downloaded the file fixer, I hope it works...

Last edited:

Richy

WCA
2014SALV02
Ok all downloaded and extracted and it doesn't work. Now it says that the application or DLL MSVCP100.dll is not a valid image of Windows and that I have to check this against my installation disk. What does this means?

Edit: I have tried removing from the folder that dll but it says the same problem with the other one (MSVCR100.dll )

Last edited:

Richy

WCA
2014SALV02
well I'm spanish so my sistem is in spanish ( I say this because of the screenshot)
My sistem is Windows XP.

Edit: I can't post a screenshot because it exceeds the size limit:(.

Richy

WCA
2014SALV02
In the folder I have QtCore4.dll, README, changelog, slidysim_multiplayer, QtGui4.dll, QtNetwork.dll, the folder with the PBs, msvcr100.dll and msvcp.dll.
Well and also the compressed folders that you download and you extract the files from them (client, dlls and slidysim_multiplayer).

Last edited:

scottishcuber

WCA
2013MAHM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Problem:

I started using this sim the other day (I downloaded it ages ago but never extracted the files, they were just sitting there) and now I tried to redownload it as I was having trouble connecting.

I now get this pop-up when trying to open the sim: http://i.imgur.com/KgALjz3.png

I have repeatedly downloaded dlls from op and I have the QtGui4.dll file as well.