• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] MoYu HuaLong

How would you rate the MoYu HuaLong?

• Total voters

BlazingDragon

This is the review thread for the moyu hualong. Please review only if you have got the cube or tried it out. This is the most recent moyu cube. Any thoughts about it?
Where did you buy the puzzle?
When did you buy the puzzle?
Turning speed? (Is it just right? Too fast and uncontrollable?)
What do you think about the feel of the cube? (smooth/dry/crisp/airy/etc.)
Overall corner cutting?
Locks or pops?
Does it corner twist?
Does it feel cheap? (as in the feeling where the puzzle seems to want to fall apart)
Stickers and shades?
Whom would you recommend it to?
Is it worth the price?

Last edited:

NewCuber000

WCA
2014BOUD01
I have 2 guy's I just won them at a competition today! I feel special :D

But there's only one issue....
The cubes lock A LOT. I'm not replacing my 3x3x3 with it I don't think. It's just bad.... you guys will all see for yourselves when you get it. Although I'm not rating on it yet because I haven't tensioned nor lubed it. It corner cuts I guess... but no more than the Aolongs. Probably less. It also feels pretty unstable, like it' gonna pop (Which, it has pop actually). But it is, on the other hand, extremely fast. It has a really dry feel though which I hear some people like. What was moyu even thinking when they made this cube? I'm glad I didn't BUY it. Maybe this is how ceilings are supposed to feel, I don't know.

EDIT: LOL! Nevermind.... it's a moyu huanying! It says it right on the box. I feel so stupid. Well anyway that's a review on the huanying for you all. Damn.... I'm glad in a way. It means the huanlong may be actually good.

Last edited:
WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's when mine is getting here too. Are you going to make a graphic for it on your website? I will link my review. Same with the gans 356.

Thank would be awesome. I was working on the page today to be ready for the first review. The Hyalong one is set

As far as the 356...

...I'm in need of a Gans 356 picture (and actually a Phoenix too since their image is a CG one). If I can't get ahold of one I will just take an image with a plain white background so I can crop out the white part and make it transparent.