Most optimal way to find and handle Fridrich F2L pairs (Intuitive)

Discussion in 'General Speedcubing Discussion' started by xXdaveXsuperstarXx, Jun 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maggot

maggot Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Phoenix
    what i have to say about the comment.

it was said in a fashion, who are you to give advice? you are slow.

so basically we're telling our newer speedcubers not to post and only allow people who are sub 15 to give advice. that's stupid. when i was 'slow' (sup 20), i refrained more from giving advice. i would goto the noob threads and give advice. but seriously, i feel like i could have given advice to someone sub 20. maybe not all people do, but i've read so much material about getting faster, i could just repeat it and claim it as my own. not something i did from personal experience per say, but definately solid advice. if people would question my reputation, well, let them ponder about my skill level. if they ask, i will tell them. if they say, who are you to give advice? well, let me just get the link to the place where i read it.

we cannot continue to bash noobs or 'slow' (sup 30ish) people because they typically have good intentions. where is common courtesy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.