1. Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!
    Dismiss Notice

[Review] Mojue M3

Discussion in 'Puzzle Reviews' started by James Snowden, Dec 27, 2016.

1. James Snowden

James Snowden Member

Sep 8, 2016
    Manchester, UK
    Firstly, despite feeling smaller in the hands than most cubes that are of the same 56mm size, it is very comfortable to hold. The cube is reasonably fast, light and fairly flexible, reminding me somewhat of a Gans cube. The squared off corners prevent twists during solves, although can be forced to do so. The corner cutting is about average for what we are seeing today, with only a few places that the cube won't cut, but only once the cube is broken in. However, it will not lock up during solves, nor will it catch, leading to fluid solves. As my cube is stickerless, I cannot vouch for the sticker quality, although the plastic feels of high quality. The mechanism of the cube is very 'spiky' and simple, but is very effective. The cube also is yet to pop on me during a solve. Finally, I don't understand why this cube has been getting such varied reviews, so tell me if you think differently, as it may be a good batch, bad batch situation. But I don't know for sure. I hope that this review helps.