• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Michael Womack's cubing videos

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
3x3 relay

Sorry if you can't watch the video it's due to licensed music in the video they only allow the song to be played in select countries.
the 3x3's that I used were
Rubik's brand 3x3
Rubik's brand 3x3 with no orange stickers
Lego 3x3 WIP
Dayan LunHui
Guhong stickerless
Maru glow-in-the-dark 3x3
Rubik's 30th anniversary wood cube
and a cheap cube from Hobby Lobby

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Owen

Good to see you editing your videos like that (putting a picture of the puzzle in the corner of the screen).

O

Owen

Haven't seen it posted on here anyway. I don't really watch cubing videos on Youtube anymore.

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
You should learn Ortega for 2x2. That should take you to around 6 seconds. Also, for 3x3, you should work on F2L and 2L-PLL. Your 2L-OLL is pretty quick. Also, make a start with PLL. One algorithm a day doesn't sound much, and it isn't. But, if you reduce a 2-look case to a 1-look case, that can shave 2-3 seconds of a solve; which takes 1 second of an Ao5 and half a second off an Ao12. All that by learning one algorithm.

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You should learn Ortega for 2x2. That should take you to around 6 seconds. Also, for 3x3, you should work on F2L and 2L-PLL. Your 2L-OLL is pretty quick. Also, make a start with PLL. One algorithm a day doesn't sound much, and it isn't. But, if you reduce a 2-look case to a 1-look case, that can shave 2-3 seconds of a solve; which takes 1 second of an Ao5 and half a second off an Ao12. All that by learning one algorithm.

I'm slowly learning them.

G

Georgeanderre

Not a bad time, I got one of these for Christmas, the solution is 100% intuitive 3 cycling.

Although I've never timed it I'd expect my time to be similar to yours :cool: