• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MF3RS2 vs. YuXin Little Magic

Which budget 3x3 do you prefer?

• YuXin Little Magic

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Cubing Classroom MF3RS2

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • MF3RS2 M

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Little Magic M

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube
Visit Channel
MF3RS2. Love the feel after lubed and tensioned properly. Still fast and stable too. Back up main as main is GuoGuan YueXiao (not pro, I know, I'm weird).

Last edited:

M3RCY

I think I've found the solution to this debate...

I really like the insane speed of the Yuxin Little Magic, and the satisfying smoothness of MF3RS2. So, knowing that springs affect the speed of a cube to a certain degree, I fitted my MF3RS2 with my YLM springs.
The result was better than expected; my MF3RS2 is now so much faster, while retaining its smoothness. However, it is a bit unstable, but how much can you ask of a budget cube?

Note: I don't recommend trying this, as I am not sure if there are any bad side effects from using different cube components on another cube. I hope to find out if this test is successful once I break it in after a few hundred solves. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.