• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SOLD

cubing247

Could either of you come down to $60? Another user on here is selling one for $60 but hasn't responded.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Could either of you come down to $60? Another user on here is selling one for $60 but hasn't responded.
I won't, sorry. The Wuji is my main 7x7, and I'll only sell it at this point if I can get a new one and magnets to magnetize it and still have some money left over. I could come down on the Red, but not close to $60.

cubing247

I won't, sorry. The Wuji is my main 7x7, and I'll only sell it at this point if I can get a new one and magnets to magnetize it and still have some money left over. I could come down on the Red, but not close to $60.

No problem. Thanks.

Currently working out a deal on a Red, but don't they sell brand new for $74?

Puzzle Cuber

I had a cosmic red M that I was selling for $35 including shipping but it was sold:( but if you want I can sell you a cosmic shadow M for $50 including shipping

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Probably the best ok the market now. It's a 6x6, X Man Shadow M, lots of reviews on youtube.
FWIW: I got a non-magnetic Shadow and magnetized it myself. It's sluggish and really not very good. @Tabe posted about a similar experience with one that SCS magnetized for him. The non-magnetic version does not have magnet slots, and I don't know if that's the difference or if there's something else too, but it seems there is a significant difference beyond the magnets between the factory-magnetized version and the non-magnetic Shadow.

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Since my name got mentioned up above, I wanted to chime in:

It depends.

The first Shadow I got, magnetized by SCS, was absolutely atrocious. Easily the worst flagship puzzle I've ever tried.

I just got a Shadow M and it's a lot better. Far from flawless but better.

It's probably a toss-up between my Cosmic Red M and the second Shadow. They have distinctly different feels, with the Red being far smoother and the Shadow being faster, a little more catchy, and having stronger magnets (very helpful for 3x3 stage).

I've come to the conclusion that there are two types of Shadow 6x6s - good ones and bad ones. The two I've had are so wildly different it's hard to believe they are the same puzzle.