• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

London Open 2017 [8th-9th July]

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice, I'm very sure I'll be going!

If anyone (preferably that I've been to comps with before) wants to go, but doesn't want to spend a fortune on a London hotel, I should have some space at my home if a few people want to crash there and take the train with me both mornings. It's roughly around a £10 return journey from where I live (AKA, cheaper than a hotel, no doubt.) Send me a PM if interested.

Rubix Cubix

WCA
2016GLOZ01
Another good competition by the UKCA team, got pb's in most events and was nice to some of the top cubers there as well. No surprise that Feliks won though :cool:

Ollie

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
One of my favorite comps of all time, thank you :)

Also, if anyone took home an extra Moyu Weilong GTS V2 (normal scheme, not lubed, no logo) then it might be mine. It was left on the organisers table and is my only 3x3x3 to practice with for WC2017, so please check.