• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[NAR] Ishaan Agrawal 22.72 3BLD single

F

fp4316

gotta love people with DF as buffer, and then there is daniel, who switches from UB to UF, im gonna start using LF as buffer and break a continental record with it, just becouse.
i wish the cube rewarded hard work and investing into complicated but better in the long run ideas instead of repetitive dumb practice, yet in 2014 the first 9 BLD marks used DF as buffer, im not saying it couse im not using DF as buffer, i just like it when the good guy wins i guess, i have to be team daniel on this one
I am on his side too, go team daniel! :)

G2013

WCA
2013DIPI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
He posted the video on facebook:

Awesome slice moves.

wtf memo XD why does he move like that lol

gotta love people with DF as buffer, and then there is daniel, who switches from UB to UF, im gonna start using LF as buffer and break a continental record with it, just becouse.
i wish the cube rewarded hard work and investing into complicated but better in the long run ideas instead of repetitive dumb practice, yet in 2014 the first 9 BLD marks used DF as buffer, im not saying it couse im not using DF as buffer, i just like it when the good guy wins i guess, i have to be team daniel on this one

Argentinian NR was set using DF/UBL comms ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sajwo WR/CR/NR solves 19