• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Is there such thing as an easy homemade replacement for 4x4 pieces?

Xxcookid123xX

I kind of lost one piece and broke another, I don't have the money for a new 4x4.
fde51b46f8574c7092b383152dcb5587.png

And it's not like any missing stickers, it's literal 2 pieces missing.

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Rubik's brand.

It's generally REALLY hard to make your own replacement pieces without putting more work into it than you should need to. You said you don't have enough money for another 4x4, but have you looked at any budget cubes? The Rubik's 4x4 is a pretty bad 4x4 anyway, and cubes like the YJ YuSu R, YJ GuanSu, and QiYi Storm are way cheaper and way better.

Xxcookid123xX

It's generally REALLY hard to make your own replacement pieces without putting more work into it than you should need to. You said you don't have enough money for another 4x4, but have you looked at any budget cubes? The Rubik's 4x4 is a pretty bad 4x4 anyway, and cubes like the YJ YuSu R, YJ GuanSu, and QiYi Storm are way cheaper and way better.
I have seen cheaper cubes, the qiyi storm is good because it's 10$, but I have to save up for a new PSU. (I'm having cpu power problems, 70 watts not being sent to my cpu). I could afford it if my psu was fine. I guess i'll have to wait then, maybe I can refund something I bought before to get some more money.