• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Introducing qqTimer!

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Bump. I made an easier way to generate custom scrambles, so it's less work for me to add new ones that only scramble specific pieces. I added ZBLL, 2GLL, and PLL scrambles (in the same place as the CMLL+LSE scrambles were, under 3x3x3 subsets).

CoryThigpen

Premium Member
WCA
2011THIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I did an Ao100 today and realized I would like to have known my worst Ao5 in addition to my best. This would give me an indication of the worst I am likely to do in a competition. Any thought to adding this option?

Balzac

WCA
2008FUSK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Bump. I made an easier way to generate custom scrambles, so it's less work for me to add new ones that only scramble specific pieces. I added ZBLL, 2GLL, and PLL scrambles (in the same place as the CMLL+LSE scrambles were, under 3x3x3 subsets).
But something is wrong since yesterday... When I select CMLL + LSE I have only CMLLs without changed corners (B1, C1, D1...).

aznanimedude

i unno if i'm getting lucky alot more now or my inspection is getting better or what but it seems i've been getting alot more EO skips and 2 bad edge cases during inspections when i do mah zz solves