• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Introducing qqTimer!

aronpm

Fixed the colour bugs people mentioned (highlight not showing up unless changed, link colour change not working, header changing to cyan), the 234(5) relay bugs not showing the 2x2 scramble (qq was missing 9 as the parameter for get2x2optscramble(); ) and added 23456(7) relays (all relays use suboptimal 3x3 now. 100 3x3s takes only about 3 seconds :)) and a toggle for monospace scrambles (helpful for SiGN).

Here's the link again: http://aronpm.cubing.net/qqtimer/qqTimer.htm

G

Georgeanderre

Fixed the colour bugs people mentioned (highlight not showing up unless changed, link colour change not working, header changing to cyan), the 234(5) relay bugs not showing the 2x2 scramble (qq was missing 9 as the parameter for get2x2optscramble(); ) and added 23456(7) relays (all relays use suboptimal 3x3 now. 100 3x3s takes only about 3 seconds :)) and a toggle for monospace scrambles (helpful for SiGN).

Here's the link again: http://aronpm.cubing.net/qqtimer/qqTimer.htm

All of that stuff is fixed, but now the "get last scramble" text/link is working as text, with monospace SiGN.
by that I mean, instead of being cyan as it should be, its now white, but still working as a link.

qqlink.png

aronpm

Fixed "get last scramble" and the stats links colour errors. Fixed an error with loading sessions which caused comment-less times to be loaded with the comment "undefine". That's all the bugs I know about now :)

jonlin

WCA
2012LINJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
QQtimer gone BAD

Today when I opened QQtimer it said: 400 Bad request, this size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
Is it possible I can reset the times in qqtimer so I can start fresh? Or is that impossible?

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
1. I'm sure there's at least one qqTimer thread already.
2. Did your Google search for the error message not result in many pages telling you what the problem is and how to fix it?

PandaCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
How can i make it so that the cube is scrambled and the only thing solved is F2B? So Cmll and lse are left to solve.
Can it be done?
PS i suck with computer stuff and stuff.

ottozing

Platinum Member
WCA
2012MCNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey qq, could you posibly add a feature so that you can see the inspection time during solves but not the solving time? Like I said in another thread

I almost allways glance at the timer atleast once every solve. Since I use qqtimer, I could just use the timer updating feature to get out of my nasty habit. However, I like being able to glance at the timer during inspection so I can get an idea of how much inspection I have left. I wish I could somehow set it so that I could see the inspection time only :/